About the Basic Computing Training course
- Aged 19+
- Looking to improve your computer skills?
- Gain a qualification recognised by employers.
- Do you live in Bedford?
The courses are aimed at complete beginners, so you don't need experience to get started. Our goal is to give you a foundation. Once you have understood these basics, you will have a clear understanding on which to build your future knowledge of and skill with computers.
This course will enable you to:
- Improve your computer skills
- Learn more about Microsoft Applications
- Gain a qualification recognised by employers
Join a beginners computer course every Wednesday morning for 4 weeks.
- Small group classes
- Informal setting
- Friendly staff
- Fun atmosphere
- Gain an award in Online Basics Computer Skills
Entry Requirements for the Course
When & Where
The Jobs Hub Bedford, 15 Greyfriars, MK40 1HJ
9:30am - 12:15pm 02/03/16 - 23/03/16
First Place Training Bedford: The Mansards, Tavistock Street, Bedford, MK40 2RX - Tel: 01234 262004
9:30am - 12:15pm 04/05/16 - 25/05/16 or
9:30am - 12:15pm 08/06/16 - 29/06/16 or
9:30am - 12:15pm 06/07/16 - 27/07/16